This home is
A family home: convenient, comfy, and designed for the whole family
What your guests will love about your home
The small garden of Flagey - Quiet apartment 60 m2 located closer from Flagey Square and Étangs d’Ixelles. Is distributed in three adjoining rooms (double room, living room with mezzanine and dining room), kitchen, bathroom and a small garden.
The quiet street and the cozy back garden of the house is exceptional in one of the most emblematic districts of Brussels, one of the favorite places for city dwellers.
What your guests will love about your neighborhood
The space: • A maximum of 6 places, although the apartment is ideal for 2 or at most 3 or 4 people. The places are distributed as follows:
- 2 comfortable places in the main bedroom (bed 160 x 200 cm)
- 2 nice places in the futon above the living room (futon 140 x 200 cm); ideal for 1 or 2 young and dynamic people or for children from 6 years (you have a staircase).
- 2 additional places in the sofa bed of the living room, fit only for a few days and awkwardly, as are in the transition to the dining area, kitchen-bath garden (sofa bed 140 x 185 cm).
More details of the apartment:
• Located at street level.
• Paradoxically quiet, to be 50 meters from busy area, the Flagey square.
• Large aluminum windows with double glazing.
• Condition: very good.
• Furniture and new outfit.
• Gas heating.
• Parquet in the bedroom and the living.
• Bathroom with bath.
• We will install a washer-dryer and dishwasher.
• Entry phone.
• Internet wirelessly: about 20 mbps.
We offer guests:
• Towels: one set per person.
• Sheets: one set per bed.
• Duvet cover and quilt: one set per bed.
• Bathroom: soap, shampoo and bath gel.
• WC: toilet paper.
• Kitchen (cleaning): sponge, cloth and dishwashing detergent.
• Kitchen (food): salt and olive oil.
For hygiene criteria and keeping a nice energy on the floor:
• No Smoking inside the apartment is allowed, but in the garden.
• Pets not allowed.
• Do not make too much noise between sunset (approx. 21h 18h in summer and winter) and 9 am to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
• Do not open to strangers or giving them access to the apartment, or instruct third system (Guest to guest or other) for which you are staying for a few days at home.
• Location: Located on a quiet street next the vibrant Flagey Square (commune of Ixelles, Brussels), one of the most emblematic leisure areas of the city. Next to all the services and amenities, with all public transport and near the center.
• Multiple services nearby Flagey square (about 50 m):
- Food: Delaize supermarket and weekend market.
- ATM and bank.
- Emblematic area with restaurants, cafes and bars.
• Also nearby (50 m):
- Laundry: washing, drying and ironing.
• Public transport (50 m, Flagey squere):
- Tram 81 (to Gare de Midi).
- Bus lines: 38, 59, 60 and 71.
• Private transportation:
If you don’t have your own car, you have these options:
- Bicycles: Villo rental public service.
- Cars: rental low cost company (TC Location) and car-sharing service (Exchange).
You can park for free on the street at night and on Sundays. The rest of the time there are streets you can park up to 2 hours with a regulatory record and other parking to 4:30 hours with a ticket payment. You can buy a parking card for visitors € 5 all day or park in the parking beneath Flagey square 10 € all day.
Also you can buy a parking card for visitors € 5 all day at the Boutique stationnement of Vinci Park, 64 rue Lesbroussart open Thursday and Friday afternoon and Saturday morning .
The apartment is located close everything and by walk or taking public transport you will move great for most attractions in Brussels.
- 2 double
- 0 single
- 0 children
- 0 baby
- 1 double
- 0 single
- 0 children
- 1 baby
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Ping-pong table
- Balcony / terrace
- Home cinema
- Satellite / cable
- Video game console
- Disabled access
- Baby gear
- Washing machine
- Microwave oven
- Heating system
- Parking space
- Pool table
- Smokers welcome
- Pets welcome
- Children welcome
- Dog to feed
- Cat to feed
- Plants to water
- Motor scooter
- Cleaning person