What you will love about this home
Located on the 13th floor, in the best area of Quito—center-north, in front of Swisôtel—,our comfortable apartment has a panoramic view of the city and enough space to accommodate up to four people in a welcoming atmosphere.
• Comfort, warmth and a lovely view of the city
• Excellent location: in the Floresta, in front of Swisôtel, on the 13th floor.
• Room 1, with queen size bed, spacious wardrobe, nightstands, lamp, Persian blindsn and two chairs
• Room 2, with a sigle bed, spacious wardrobe, nightstands, lamp, Persian blindsn and a desk
• Furnished living and dining room
• Electric stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, sandwich maker, blender, dishware, utensils and basic implements.
• Washer and dryer
• Full bath with bathub
• 24 hour security
What you will love in the neighborhood
The Floresta is one of the best areas of Quito, as it brings together modern urbanity and the appeal of a traditional neighborhood. A five minute walk brings you to gourmet restaurants with Japanese, Italian, Spanish and Chinese food, pizzerias and vegetarian restaurants, along with traditional “huecos” (whole-in-the-wall eatery) serving local foods. There are also bars and cafes, such as the Pobre Diablo and La Cleta, and independent cinema, theatre, bookstores, organic fruit and vegetable markets, handicraft stores, spas and yoga. A supermarket is located just 100 meters away and on Fridays a popular market is set up. Due to the five universities located nearby, the Floresta is home to many young students and foreigners.