What you will love about this home
Centrical flat in a quiet pacific Spanish city with lot of history. Perfectly communicated city with three important Province Capitals (Alicante, Valencia, Albacete).
What you will love in the neighborhood
The flat is perfectly located inside the city center. The balcony overlooks the clock tower, and the main sightseeing attraction, the middle Ages castle (XIV century)and all the historic architecture is just 250 meters far.
Gourmet Tour: Enjoy the food that would take the proper Don Quixote, taste the best wine, ham and cheese in this country here in Almansa, or the original Paella in the heart of Valencia.
Ideal opportunity for Spanish Soccer lovers (More in additional information)
First floor flat, in a very quiet block. 100 square meters of flat, reformed in September 2013. Our home include double bedroom, big living room with balcony, full equipped kitchen, bath room, toilet, guest room for 1-2 people, gym items room and an Mediterranean style terrace perfectly to have breakfast during springs and summers. We trust in the good intentions of people, so we offer the house with all the elements that we use in our everyday life: personal computer, next gen video game, elliptical machine ... as seen in all the photos.
Almansa is a little city (near 25.000 people) so it cannot be considered a city to be many days of sightseeing. But with his easy communication and our help, you can enjoy and see without spending almost anything time or money the most important cities of the Costa Blanca and the East of La Mancha in a few days which will pass, unfortunately, too fast.
For this reason, if you are interested, we could offer a car exchange, or make a planning to purchase public transport tickets to enjoy every corner of Eastern Spain.
Sightseeing programme to consider (up to 11 complete days).
- Touristic day in Almansa
- Touristic day in Albacete
- Touristic day in Alicante
- Touristic day in Valencia
- A whole day at the beach in a beautiful beach on the Costa Blanca.
- Relaxing weekend in the Swimming pool, and enjoy the nightlife in the summer terraces (In Summertime)
- Touristic day in Guadalest (the most impressive mountain city, with the most curious museums I've ever seen...)
- Family day in rollercoasters park (Terra Mitica), water park (Aqualandia), aquatic animals park (MundoMar) or a nature Zoo Park (Terra Natura).
- Soccer day feeling the magical atmosphere of the Spanish soccer (only in season)
- And if you could afford a hotel night, spend the weekend in Madrid or Barcelona.
- Additional information -
If you find this offer interesting, we will help you to do it incredible.
In this house, live one little dog and a kitten, who will be taken to other home with us when the flat is occupied by any guest, but if you or one family member are allergic to cat or dog, despite the home is clean and fully aspirated, let us know before coming, because animal hairs always appear. We think that it´s a very important information because we are nature lovers, but unfortunately not everyone enjoys or can enjoy it.
If our guest, are soccer fans, or are interested in a whole new experience, we could give the opportunity to enjoy a LIGA BBVA Match in Mestalla Stadium, with our own Season Pass (2 passes available) and all our Valencia equipments (cap, scarf, also jersey...)