What you will love about this home
The stone house is in 10km of Sartène on Bonifacio's road in full scrubland.
Sea view and mountains.
We live in the ground floor. The first floor is occupied by renters.
It offers :
- 4 bedrooms : 1 queen size bed, a bed for child, a single bed and a couch that opens to a queen size bed
- 2 bathrooms (2 showers and 2 bathtubs)
- 1 kitchen (dishwasher, "plaques céramiques", 2 fridges, oven, microwaves) opened on a large lounge/dining room.
- 1 room with washing machine and tumble-dryer
- 1 enclosed garden
- Private parking spaces in front of our independent entrance
We supply sheets and towels.
The toys of our children are of course within the reach of yours (even beach toys).
The house doesn’t require air conditioning because stones keep well the freshness in the summer.
The swimming pool is generally opened from June to September and is shared between all the renters of the place. It is rare to see people in the morning and after 6:30 pm.
What you will love in the neighborhood
The house is very well situated for visiting South Corsica (by car):
- 30min from Propriano
- 30min from Tizzano ( beach)
- 30min from Figari ( airport)
- 40min from Campomoro (one of our favorite beaches)
- 45min from Bonifacio
- 1 hour from Porto Vecchio
- 1 hour and 15min from Porticcio (seaside / nautical resort)
- 1 hour and 30min from Ajaccio (airport).
Corsica offers lots of activities :
- Nautical resort of Propriano
- Boat trips from Propriano until the reserve of Scandola
- GR20 (hikes)
- Visit of Sartène ("the most Corsican of the Corsican cities" according to Prosper Mérimée) and its famous place (Piazza Porta)
- Roccapina (where you can see the lion created by the erosion of the rock, museum and beach)
- Terrific sunset on Tizzano’s beach
- Bonifacio by boat, visit of the port and the high city
- The most beautiful beaches of France: Palombaggia, Santa Giulia …
- The archeological site of Cucuruzzu
- The needles of Bavella (with waterfalls and bathings)
- Lots of restaurants situated in magic places (that we can recommend to you on request)
- We’ll also give you all the leaflets you need to visit around.
The hospital is 10min from our home.
Smokers are allowed if they smoke outside.
Finally, renting a car is essential to move in Corsica.
Welcome to Paradise !!!