What you will love about this home
Our home is modern, convenient, comfortable, and with a lot of light. She is surrounded by a big garden of 1600 square meters. The house is cozy with its big terrace all around the house. You can enjoy both sunshine or shadows, whatever you’d prefer.
In the garden, kids may enjoy the swing, the basketball rim, the trampoline and for both adults and children the petanque strip.
You will be quite, because the house is at the border of a forest. The view around the house is very pleasant: on one side a small church on the top of Chateaufort city, and on the other view of the neighbor horses grazing nearby.
You can ride a bike till the close Natural Park the Vallée de Chevreuse, and circulate along the streams or into the forest’s heart.
What you will love in the neighborhood
We are located 11 km far from the Versailles Castle, and 35 minutes far from Paris downtown (if there is no traffic jam). If you drive 10 minutes south, you will join the train station of Saint Rémy Les Chevreuse (RER B), to join directly Paris by train, less than 30 minutes’ commute. This train station can be reached also by bus; the stop is 300 m left from the house. This bus also goes to Versailles Castle.
Our location is perfect for enjoying both big spaces and nature:
- Natural Regional Park of Haute Vallée de Chevreuse
- Several golfs nearby, as the Golf National (5 minutes)
- Abbey of Port Royal
- Charming local market of Gif sur Yvette (5 minutes)
And the best tourist attractions:
- Zoo park of Thoiry (35 minutes) where you can cross by car the African reserve
- Park France in Miniatures (15 kms)
- Several French Castels and their great gardens and woods (Breteuil à Chevreuse, Rambouillet, Fontainebleau… and the worldwide known Versailles Castle of course)
- Disneyland Paris Park or the Asterix Park (1 hour) ...
Bottom-line, you are close of several tourist attractions and other interest, and when you would be back home, you will be surrounded by peaceful nature.