What you will love about this home
Old farmhouse with its sheepfold entirely restored, situated on the Orne bay. footpath and cycle path at the feet of the house. The sea is 20 minutes walk along the bay or 10 minutes by bike through the bike path . Sallenelles have one bakery, other shops are 5 minutes away by car.
Ground floor : large living room 65 m2 with open kitchen and TV area , master bedroom with private bathroom , toilet.
1st Floor: 2 children's bedrooms , bathroom , mezzanine, WC .
2nd floor: guest bedroom . The house is comfortable , well equipped and have Numerous games for young children.
What you will love in the neighborhood
To visit and do:
At the feet of the house:
- Bicycle path along the river Orne and the Caen Canal connects the resorts of Oustreham and Merville Franceville beach in Caen .
- House of nature (eco- museum ) - Merville Franceville beach, family resort with its large playground opposite the beach and water sports resort .
- The Caen Memorial
- The landing beaches
- Deauville , Honfleur, Cabourg ...
- The Bayeux Tapestry
- The Basilica of Lisieux.
To visit and to do a little further :
- The Mont Saint Michel
- The cliffs of Etretat
- The Channel Islands
- The city of the sea of Cherbourg.
Numerous activities to practice :
- On the sea : Sand sailing , kite surfing, windsurfing , sea kayaking , stand up paddle , catamaran sailing, power boating.
- On land: horseback riding , mountain biking, ropes course , golf, quad.
We are open to any proposals.