What your guests will love about your home
• This house is a family house: comfortable, practical, for all the family
What your guests are going to adore
· Come to discover our heritage(holdings)
· you do not have more than to choose among all these beautiful colors.
· · Tourism Rose: discover the charm of the monuments of the city of Toulouse on a day as well as the Toulousian gastronomy during a lunch in one of the " good tables " of the pink city(estate).
· · Grey Tourism: discover the state-of-the-art activities of Toulouse, that you are attracted by the aeronautics by visiting assembly lines Airbus and Aeroscopia, the museum of the aeronautics, or that you are intrigued by stars by visiting the City(Estate) of the Space.
• · · Blue Tourism: discover the Channel(Canal) of Both Seas (Canal du Midi and the Channel(Canal) of the Garonne), whether it is through a cruise in barge, or by visiting a lock or the Space Bazacle which will make sensitive you on the biodiversity and by punctuating this beautiful day with the tasting of the speciality of Castelnaudary, the cassoulet
· · Beige Tourism: discover the greed and the user-friendliness(conviviality) of the Gers through the market of the foie gras of Samatan, the tasting of Armagnac and the visit of the city of the legendary Of Artagnan: Auch.
· · White Tourism: discover the power of the nature of Pyrenees with to the program the visit of a subterranean cave, the beauty of the Cirque de Gavarnie or the astronomical observatory of the Peak of Noon(South) of Bigorre.
• · · Yellow Tourism: discover the Tarn thanks to the city of Albi, classified in the World heritage of Unesco, historic charm of Cordes-sur-Ciel by ending with a tasting of Gaillac.
· · Green Tourism: discover Aveyron by contemplating the Viaduct of Millau, by letting off steam you through the numerous sports leisure activities of open air and by ending with the visit of one of the cellars of Roquefort.
· · Red Tourism: discover Andorra whether it is by visiting Andorra-la-Vella, capital of Pyrenees, that is through a session shopping or even on your skis.
· · Brown Tourism: discover the city of Carcassonne, in the pip 5 of the cities the most visited of France, a jump disorienting in the medieval time.
What your guests will love about your neighborhood
Our house is situated in the charming village of Castelnau of estretefonds dating Xeme sciècle at the edge of the Canal du Midi, ideal for long bike rides and close to the station to find itself at the heart of Toulouse in 13 mn without taking its car