What you will love about this home
We have just completed the renovation of our house at the top. The main living room has 50 square meters with lounge TV. The dining area has an extendable table for up to 12 people.
An open kitchen with center island accommodates 5 people for lunch with all modern comforts. A pantry for storing food and the pellets stove. Heating is by pellets and disseminates good heat across the main house.
The master bedroom is large, has a private toilet and a storage chest. The two children's rooms are spacious and clean with storage space available.
The house has a large parking lot to accommodate our guests when we have visitors and is surrounded by two gardens provided with a summer lounge and barbecue. For recreation, we leave the bikes and 3 boards functional sails (1 adult shorty, combination 1 adult, 1 child combination December 14), various summer games can be used at your leisure (x2 tennis rackets, beach rackets , diving masks, snorkels, fins).
What you will love in the neighborhood
The neighborhood is very quiet, the neighbors are charming and respectful. We are 600 meters from the coastal path that runs along the coast of "Bernerie en Retz" to Pornic. Ideal for jogging, walking with friends or family.
The house is located between the beach of the "Fontaine aux Bretons" (900 meters) and the beautiful beach of "Boutinardière" (2 km). A beautiful ballad is offered to you by going up the coastal path decorated with fishing huts.
Two kilometers away is an Intermarché mall, Netto, McD. The center of Pornic four kilometers (possibility to do by bicycle Vélocéan) enables stroll through the harbor while eating an ice Fraiseraie while admiring the magnificent castle of our city.
To help you navigate, you can walk fast:
- 600 meters from the coastal path
- Less than a kilometer from the beach of the Fontaine aux Bretons
- Beside the Vélocéan for a stroll safely
By car we are:
- 2 minutes from all amenities (supermarket, bakery, fish, gasoline, distributor, pharmacy, McDonald's, post office, doctor ...)
- 3 minutes from the Thalasso Pornic
- 5 minutes from the historic center of Pornic and the old port (market on Sunday mornings and Thursday)
- 8 minutes from the Golf de Pornic
- 20 minutes from Saint Nazaire (viste yards, Atlantic stopover, underwater base ...)
- 20 minutes from the Safari Africain Port Saint Père
- 30 minutes from Nantes Atlantique airport and 38 minutes south of Nantes station
- 32 minutes from La Baule
- 35 minutes from the historic city of Guérande (near the park Briere, salt marshes)
- 40 minutes from downtown Nantes
- 1 hour of Noirmoutier
- 1 hour 30 minutes from Le Puy du Fou
- At 2:30 of Futuroscope in Poitiers
- Aquacentre Pornic with entertainment for children during school holidays (inflatable water games ... ect ...)
- Sea: sailing school, excursions, boat rental, canoes, kayaks ... ect)
- Cinema Pornic and Saint Brevin Cinéjade
- Pornic Tourism Center
- Pornic Tree Adventure
- Bowling in Saint Brevin
- Wild Planet in Port Saint Père
- Océarium Croisic
- Océanile Noirmoutier
Pornic is a lively town all year round including Sundays. You'll like them to enjoy.