What you will love about this home
Very quiet place in the heart of the city, Close to shops, big park, skate park and seaside
What you will love in the neighborhood
Discover St-Nazaire with bicycles: parks, sea front, lakes, playgrounds, new skate park, Escal’Atlantic, etc...
Lots of beaches : 20 in Saint-Nazaire ! And many more to discover in Pornichet, La Baule, Le Croisic, etc ...
Explore Nantes, a city of art and history, architectures, and technologies
Our house is spacious and comfortable (150m²), very luminous and very quiet. The garden is not overlooked, you can take your meals on the terrace in complete tranquility.
About Saint-Nazaire :
Discover a city that opens unto the Atlantic ocean, birthplace of France’s legendary ocean liners ; stroll along the coastal footpath and 20 coves and beaches ; visit "Escal’Atlantic" and the amazing tourist attractions around the harbour.
Saint-Nazaire is located in the heart of a particularly attractive region :
- La Baule (largest beach in Europe / Casino / Thalasso / etc...) and the "Love
- Guérande and the country of white gold (salterns)
- The Brière, France’s second biggest marsh (Regional Park that you can discover walking, cycling, in a traditional flat boat or a horse-drawn carriage)
- Pornic and the "Jade Coast", seaside resort
- Nantes, city of the Dukes of Brittany.....
You can enjoy in the surroundings of the house :
Seaside promenade ; Cycle tracks
Beach of "Villès Martin"
A big park with playground for children
The coastal footpath to discover beautiful landscapes and beaches up to Pornichet (13 kms)
Supermarket, pharmacy, bakery, bus stops.
We will be happy to help you to discover the region !
**************** AUGUST 2016 ALREADY BOOKED****************
OPEN FOR NEW YEAR 2016 AND SUMMER 2017 - ALL DESTINATIONS, feel free to contact us!