What you will love about this home
The house is perfectly furnished and is located in a lovely quite and green garden, remote from the city streets.
What you will love in the neighborhood
The house is located in the south part of Marseille, in the quite neighborhood of Ste Margueritte. It is close to all commodities (groceries, bakeries...) and 5 minutes walk from the Velodrome stadium and the Ste Marguerite/Dromel metro and bus station. This offers an easy and immediate access to the city center and south beaches. It also offers an easy access to the famous "Calanques" without crossing the city.
The house is a recent ground floor small house ( 60 m2) including:
- a large living/dining room with a LCD TV, DVD player, a stereo HIFI. A single bed present in this room can be transformed in twin beds.
- 1 open kitchen, (with oven, microwave, cooking plate, fridge, dishwasher and coffee machine).
- 1 bathroom that includes a washing machine.
- 1 separate WC
- 1 bedroom with a double bed and an attached shower room and WC
- 1 bedroom with a double and a single bed.
Both bedrooms open directly on a private patio. A WIFI internet connection is available for free in the whole house. The table in the dining area can be extended to easily accommodate 7 peoples. A baby bed and chair is also available.