This home is
A small paradise: removed from the world, it’s a place to simply be happy
What your guests will love about your home
You will love the peace and quiet, within walking distance of a hotel and restaurant and two pubs.
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE
1. This is our second home / holiday let. It is NOT our main residence, but it is on the grounds of our main residence.
2. Summer 2017 - home exchange already agreed for August, no other EXCHANGES possible this year.
3. The place is ONLY AVAILABLE WITH GUESTPOINTS.
4. We have a policy of stays with a minimum of two (2) nights and a maximum of seven (7).
5. The place is also listed on AIRBNB, so please check availability on AIRBNB (search for same name) to make sure that the dates you want are available.
6. July - August 2018 - We are planning a trip to CA to visit San Francisco and Los Angeles. We have built up 3000 GuestPoints and are interested in renting a property using GuestPoints in SF for the last week of July 2018. We are not interested in a reciprocal exchange to CA, as we have already arranged a home exchange to LA for 3 weeks in August 2018.
What your guests will love about your neighborhood
This holiday rental property is on a beautiful peninsula called Inishowen in Co. Donegal at the very top of Ireland.The official tourist website is www.visitinishowen.com We are sure you will find that this wild and beautiful peninsula is the perfect place to chill out from the fast pace of a hectic modern lifestyle.
Inishowen is very scenic and possesses such a range of sights and attractions that it is often referred to as 'Ireland in miniature'. The scenery is really majestic - magnificent mountain ranges, rolling hills and neverending stretches of deserted sandy beaches on the North Atlantic coast.
We live just 1km from the sea and 5km from the EU Blue Flag beach of Culdaff - one of the most spectacular and beautiful sandy beaches in Ireland. It has a great children’s playground, and even in the height of the tourist season, you will probably only find a dozen or so people on the beach.
The apartment is a converted garage behind our main home. It is available all year round. It can accommodate three adults or two adults and one or two children in its two upstairs bedrooms. It is also listed on Airbnb and we would suggest that you check the calendar there, to see if it is available for the dates you want. You can find it by searching for "Malin, Inishowen" and the listing is called "Wild Atlantic Mews". While there are only a few photos on this site, there are over 30 photos on Airbnb.
Downstairs contains a small open-plan living/dining/sitting area and a wc/shower-room. Upstairs has a double bedroom and a single bedroom. We can add in a camp bed for a child.
You can have access to our garage if you wish to safely store golf, kayak or surfing gear.
Hot water and heating are by electricity and there is a gas hob and electric oven. There is a separate under-counter fridge and a freezer.
While there are no laundry facilities in the Mews, the washing machine and tumble dryer in the main house may be used, and access can be provided to the utility room in this part of the house, with your own key. This is the case regardless of whether we are in the house or away from home.
- 1 double
- 2 single
- 0 children
- 0 baby
- 0 double
- 0 single
- 0 children
- 0 baby
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Ping-pong table
- Balcony / terrace
- Home cinema
- Satellite / cable
- Video game console
- Disabled access
- Baby gear
- Washing machine
- Microwave oven
- Heating system
- Parking space
- Pool table
- Smokers welcome
- Pets welcome
- Children welcome
- Dog to feed
- Cat to feed
- Plants to water
- Motor scooter
- Cleaning person