What your guests will love about your home
Our place is not big but is very cozy, comfortable, REALLY clean, calm, with a beautiful garden around. Parking place on site for free.
••• Up to 3 people can sleep comfortably (and we have an extra air mattress for a 4th). The house is baby-friendly, and you could use a small crib (for babies that has less than 6 months), bathtub, changing mat, bouncer and baby bottle sterilizer.
••• KITCHEN: Have a freezer, fridge, microwave, cook, oven, washing machine (with dryer), kettle and toaster. We also have an air fryer available to allow you to have some crispy food without using oil :)
••• BEDROOM: One big bed (queen size - 150cm width), one small crib, a big and a small drawer and a fixed wardrobe.
•••TOILET: Clean, clear and tidy, with a bath tub and also a electrical shower, as well as a hose with water from the boiler.
•••LIVING ROOM: When our baby was born we bought a new bed to receive the grandmothers to help us, so the living room was changed a bit. When they left, we decided to maintain the bed, even with the strange layout of the room. The most important: it is very comfortable and the room is stills big enough.
•••SWIMMING POOL: The estate has a heated one, but it´s is paid (5 to 7 euros the hour). At least it is just 50mts from the house, if you want to relax for some time ;)
What your guests will love about your neighborhood
• Just 5 minutes walking from Dublin´s main spots, that are Stephen´s Green and Grafton Street.
• Very central place, but with the benefits of the South side of Dublin.
• Just one block from the scenic Dublin´s Grand Canal: http://bit.ly/1YpYllP
• If you are coming to Dublin to study, this is the place for you: you can go walking to must of the english schools of the city. Save the money of the transport and spend in pints ;)
• Buses from all directions of the city in your doorstep. Luas (fast city train) just 500m from here. From here you can get to anyplace on Dublin's city centre in 20 minutes walking and 10 in a bus/taxi.
• Train station to travel around Ireland just 1km down. Special bus connecting Dublin airport stops 40m from my house.
• Dublin bikes station in the corner.
• Taxi just 40m ahead
• Very safe area.
• This neighborhood (Ballsbridge) is used by most of the embassies located in Dublin.
To see a bit more of Dublin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhBACiTRt-k