This home is
A family home: convenient, comfy, and designed for the whole family
What your guests will love about your home
Modern, child friendly home set in a great location to base yourself whilst discovering Ireland. 5 minutes from seve ballesteros designed championship golf course. 10 walk to train station. 1hr drive from Dublin airport, 1 hr Kilkenny, 2 hrs Cork, 1:50 Galway. 2 hrs rosslare harbour. 2.20hrs Belfast.
What your guests will love about your neighborhood
Traditional Irish bars and restaurants within a 15 minute stroll.
The Heritage Spa and golf resort is just ip the road. The SPA is amazing we have a set of golf clubs at the house for guests use.
Portarlington is a great base for traveling around Ireland.
Portarlington is a small enough town with a population of about 6000 people. Our home is situated in a private development just on the edge of town. Its a three bedroom semi detached property located in a safe cul de sac; our neighbours are primarily young families.
Our back garden is small but very secure with plenty of toys so is ideal for small kids.
There are some lovely forest walks in Portarlington and the following attractions are all a short drive away
- Kildare Village Shopping Outlet; designer outlet with 70% off Mulberry, LK Bennett, Ralph Lauren & DKNY (20mins)
- The National Stud and Japenese Gardens (20mins)
- The Slieve Bloom Mountains; a walkers/hikers paradise (25mins)
- Emo Court and Gardens; Historic House and gardens with tearoom, buggy friendly walks and lake with plenty of ducks to feed (10mins)
- Tullamore Dew whiskey visitor centre is 25 mins away
- Dublin and kilkenny are both only one hour away
- train station is only 10 mins walk from the house
- 3 double
- 0 single
- 0 children
- 0 baby
- 1 double
- 1 single
- 0 children
- 0 baby
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Ping-pong table
- Balcony / terrace
- Home cinema
- Satellite / cable
- Video game console
- Disabled access
- Baby gear
- Washing machine
- Microwave oven
- Heating system
- Parking space
- Pool table
- Smokers welcome
- Pets welcome
- Children welcome
- Dog to feed
- Cat to feed
- Plants to water
- Motor scooter
- Cleaning person