A family home: convenient, comfy, and designed for the whole family
Flaminio district is one of the areas of Rome which has been mostly transformed thanks to the urban and architectural events that recently succeeded such as the Auditorium by Renzo Piano (and subsequent redevelopment of the nearby Olympic Village) and the recent competition for the City of Science in Via Guido Reni (Ex - Barracks). Due to its location and characteristics, the Flaminio district is ideal for those who want to visit the city from a historical and archaeological point of view, without excluding a more modern and contemporary vision of the capital.
The apartament is at the center of many points of interest:
- Piazza Mancini, bus terminal for all of Rome’s points of interest and tram n.2 that in a few minutes links to Piazza del Popolo and the Metro Line A (Flaminio station);
- The Foro Italico Complex ( with the "House of Fencing " by L. Moretti ) and Olympic Stadium , accessible through the “Bridge of Music”
- On the square, the “Teatro Olimpico” and nearby the municipal market of Flaminio that still preserves folk characters;
- The bike path (informations and map available in the rooms) and a bicycle rental service allows you to quickly reach the Old Town , along the banks of the Tiber;
- The MAXXI Museum of the XXI century Arts by Zaha Hadid in Via Guido Reni, that in the coming years will see the new "City of Science " rise right across the street, in the area currently occupied by the army’s abandoned buildings ;
- A little further away the Auditorium by Renzo Piano and the Olympic Village Complex ( AA.VV. information material available in the rooms) together with the Sports Palace, the Stadio Flaminio and the Corso Francia Viaduct by P.L. Nervi, Italian undisputed engineering master;
- At the same distance Ponte Milvio, the old Roman bridge which in recent years has seen a proliferation of nightclubs, currently "must" of Roman nightlife.
To organize a home exchange, you need to be a member