What you will love about this home
- A comfortable appartment for two people
- Lots of sunlight
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Large kitchen, washing machine, fast WiFi
What you will love in the neighborhood
- 200 m. from the Westerpark, which lends the surrounding neighbourhood its name, is a favourite spot for locals to unwind. Families push prams, couples hold hands and teams play cricket in the sweeping green space. When they're finished with the meadows and reedy marshes, people seek out the park's post-industrial buildings that have morphed into cafes, theaters, breweries and other creative spaces. It's a brilliant, eco-urban mash-up, prime for lolling away the day.
- One km from the city center.
- One km from the Jordaan. A former workers' quarter, the Jordaan teems with cosy pubs, galleries and markets squashed into a grid of tiny lanes. It's short on conventional sights, but there's no better place to lose yourself for an afternoon stroll. It abuts the West, industrial badland that has transformed into an avant-garde cultural hub.