This home is
A little green haven: we have a garden in the city
What your guests will love about your home
Our apartment is locate in a 2 floors Town House from 1880 at top floor. The apartment have balcony with view to the park and the garden. Shared garden where you can enjoy the sun, make some barbecue or just relax.
Our apartment is a typical apartment with high ceilings, wooden floors and moldings. The building was build in 1880. We have build the attic on top floor so the apartment is now 2 levels/floors and around 300 m2
It is located around 2 km from the center of Oslo.
Our apartment in the first floor/level
- Big living/dinning room with fireplace, exit to the balcony with view to the park and the garden
- Balcony with sofa lounge and small dining set.
- 1 studio/ TV room."Sofa/day bed" for 1 or 2 people" (80-160 x 200)
- 1 master bedroom with big size bed (160 x 200)
- Bathroom with shower and Laundry machine
- One fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave freezer...),
- Washing machine and a dryer
- Wifi Internet
1 bathroom (shower and bath tube)
1 living room /tv-room
1 master bedroom with ensuit bathroom (shower and bath tube)
1 kids bedrooms
What your guests will love about your neighborhood
Pres de tout!
We live around 15 min to the city center, where you can walk to almost every interesting place in town . Frogner parken, National Gallery, Bislett stadium etc. You will find you just 5 min from buses and tramway stops to take you all over the city. The building located in well established residential area centrally in Oslo call " Fagerborg". The area consists mainly of villa houses and is a quiet oasis in the city. "Stenparken" is in front of our building. You will fine shops, cafes, restaurants, tourist attractions and all other services a city can offer just of 5/10 min walk.
Beaches and ski slopes are only a short drive away.