This home is
A love nest: perfect for 2 lovers!
What your guests will love about your home
Great location, completely equipped, impeccably decorated, bright and spacious
What your guests will love about your neighborhood
Perfect location, close enough to the center but quiet with access to everything you need
1 min from the sea, with the famous casa da guia coffee and restaurant park on the cliffs
Quiet and family neighborhood, with lots and green areas and the sea
Spacious, bright, 2 bedroom apartment with balcony, impeccably decorated and furnished.
- Just enjoy and treat the apartment as if it was you own ;=) It is our everyday house, we love everything about it, and e hope you will to.
- The apartment is in a quiet and private building, full of friendly people like yourselves, so please no crazy parties :=)
- The entire apartment is available to you, we will not be around when you are staying at our house. We will all have moved away to give you all your space and privacy :=)
- We will prepare the house for your arrival, and leave some basic toileteries, amenities and confort food that will keep you from having to run straight to the supermarket on arrival. Having traveled a lot ourselves, we can appreciate the joy of getting "home" and relaxing before having to worry about those details.
- If you'd like extra cleaning services during your stay, please let us know and we will arrange it for you. It is subject to our cleaning lady (more like a friend) availability, and since we like her so much, we will have to charge you an extra fee to reward her work ;=)
- The rule of thumb is that whatever you need, just tell us and we will do our very best to accomodate your needs.
- In any case, on arrival we will explain you everything about the house and the many gadgets !
- Enjoy !
DETAILS OF THE APARTMENT:
• 2 bedrooms –one King size bed and the other with two single beds (Can be joined together for a couple if need be).
• Modern bathroom with shower
• Fully equipped kitchen, all the utensiles you can imagine and will ever need.
• Living room with a dining table for 6, sofa with chaise longe and an armchair
• Balcony with awning and table with 4 chairs
• Fiber Optics Internet WI FI
• 42”Flat screen TV, and DVD player with home cinema sound.
• Cable TV, with a range of over 200 channels.
• PlayStation 3, with Collection of games available
• Wood burning fireplace !
If you require check-in or check-out times different from the standard ones, please contact us directly. Also, we may be able to at least and keep your lugages before the check-in time.
There is so much to do in the area, it's hard to list all the activities ! From beaches, golf, diving, boat rides, monuments, parks, night life, amazing restaurants and bars, shopping, hiking, .... Uff ! If anything you like or seek is not listed, please contact us and we will give you all the information you need.
For all the city bus, touristic bus tours and bus to the famous Cascais Shopping Mall, please check the website "scotturb".
Surrounded by communal park areas, including a children’s playground, its 1 minute’s walk from Casa da Guia, with it’s stunning sea views, restaurants, cafés and shops. Here you can pick up a free bicycle and ride (or walk) along the path and enjoy the sea views into the centre of Cascais (20 minutes), the Marina is an even closer walk (10 minutes) or, go the opposite direction, towards the famous Guincho Beaches.
You can walk 5 mins to the nearest supermarket (Open everyday from Ten to Ten) and do all your grocery shopping there.
Golf at Quinta da Marinha and Oitavos are right close by, but you can also enjoy several famous other golf courses in Estoril or Sintra.
Horseback riding, tennis club and the surf or wind surf school are all within easy reach.
You can catch one of the free frequent buses towards Cascais city center, shopping mall or the train station that can take you to Lisbon in 30 minutes
Walking distance to supermarkets, newsstand, restaurants and bars. Easy and fast access to pharmacies, as well as 2 modern hospitals, all within 5 minutes by taxi, in case of any emergency.
What to do in Cascais and Estoril?
Because of its diverse climate, geographic layout and its 100 years of tourism, Estoril Coast is the destination where, in just one place, you can discover a thousand sensations.
A coastline with amazing beaches for relaxing in the sun and forgetting about reality. Impressive cliffs that will take your imagination to the other side of the Atlantic.
Gardens, villas and palaces that will enthrall you with their historic and glamorous past.
Restaurants where you can savor fresh fish and seafood in a cozy and sophisticated atmosphere. State-of-the-art infrastructure that allows everything to be within reach, as well as a natural paradise where you can enjoy your favorite sports.
All of this, in a soft climate and unparalleled brilliance.
You should also know that the Estoril is considered a top destination for playing golf. Designed by world-renowned architects, the seven courses of the Estoril coast offer a wide range of schedules, and include all levels of difficulty including the highest international level.
Combine the best of our natural heritage with the culture of our region and organize your program to include several walks, dives into the sea and visits to the many museums and palaces.
Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for any services or activities in particular, we will be happy to help you.