What you will love about this home
House in the centre of Figueres. You can walk to the historical centre and Dali’s museum. The beaches are 15 minutes by car. Girona is 30 minutes by train.
A 100 meters house with an external patio, 3 bedrooms, a dining-room, kitchen, a living room and a toilet.
What you will love in the neighborhood
Tourist information at 5 minutes walk. In the same direction there is the famous Dalí museum (see pictures). The tran station at 2 minutes walk will allow you to visit different possibilities the region offers.
St. Ferran castle, in the northern part of Figueres is an option you have without going out of the city and after visitind Dali's museum.
NEAR FIGUERES (BEACHES)
Costa brava offers different kind of beaches where you can enjoy the Mediterranean views and wheather: easy-access beaches, with fine sand, stoned beaches, small bays, short waks, transparent water... you can find different possibilities according to the beaches you choose.
Examples: Llançà, Portbou (foto), Cadaqués (foto), Roses, l'Escala i ruines d'Empúries (foto), Empuriabrava (foto)...
You can arrive to the beaches inn 15 minutos by car or even by train.
VILLAGES AND CITIES:
- Cadaqués: amazing village. You can find DAli's house in it (Portlligat). Cadaqués is a charming village for its blue-white houses, typical mediterranean village. Access by car or by bus. 30 minutes.
- Girona: It's the capital of the province. 30 minutes by car or train. A beautiful historic centre. Necessary to visit its jewish quarter, the cathedral, and its colourful houses near the river (see picture). Perfect to complement the day taking some drinks or eating in some of the eccentric bars or restaurants of the city.
- Banyoles: 30 minutes by car or bus. The lake or "Estany" is one of the main treasures of the region. Natural space where you will enjoy the promenades by walking, running, footing, riding, relaxing or sailing (see picture)
- Besalú: 20 minutes by car or bus. Compulsory visit if you go to Banyoles (the same direction). Medieval city near the volcanic zone of "La Garrotxa". Visit the romanic bridge and the jewish zone in the centre of the village (see picture)
- Barcelona: 1 hour and 30 minutes by train (1 hour by AVE). To enjoy a day off in BArcelona will be a great experience. Sagrada Familia, las ramblas, the Cathedral... will be an amazing experience.
We are here to help you in any circumstances. We just want to enjoy your visit as much as you want.
We speak english, catalan, spanish and little french.