A family home: convenient, comfy, and designed for the whole family
Within 5-10 minutes we have;
- West Somerset Railway where steam trains wait to take you for a day at the beach (Minehead) or to visit Dunster Medieval Village and Castle.
- The Quantocks AONB.
- Hestercombe Gardens.
- Sheppy's Cider (see how cider is made in the museum or just stroll around the Orchards and visit the tea room and shop).
- Somerset County Cricket Club.
Within 30 minutes to 1 hour;
- Beaches (Minehead, Weston-Super-Mare or various beeches near Exeter - Woolacoombe is just about a day trip and great for surfing)
- Dunster Medieval Village & Castle
- Glastonbury Town, Abbey & Tor
- Wookey Hole Caves & Cheddar Gorge
- Bath (Historic town, Roman Baths etc.)
- National Trust Properties (Killerton, Knightshayes, Coleridge Cottage, Barrington Court and many more)
- Diggerland Devon
- Crealy Adventure Park
- Exeter City
- Haynes Motor Museum
- Fleet Air Arm Museum
- Wells Cathedral
- Farm Parks (Noahs Ark, Puxton Park and others)
We are also close enough to the town centre for shopping, local restaurants etc to be a short drive or a 30 minute walk and for us to be served by all local take away delivery services.
To organize a home exchange, you need to be a member