What you will love about this home
Really peaceful but also close to the centre of Leigh on sea, a nice seaside town (and the nearest seaside one to London).
Southend airport is 10 minutes drive away, the beach a 15 minutes walk and London is 45 minutes by direct train, (Chalkwell station being 15 minutes walk away).
We also have a beachut which is sometimes available.
We'll swap our bikes, if you'll swap yours?
What you will love in the neighborhood
• A spacious, cozy and peaceful home, owned by 2 designers.
• The beach 15 minutes walk away.
• Off street Parking space on drive.
• A little yoga room in the garden.
• Close to London Southend airport.
• Very central (15 minutes walk into Leigh Broadway) but completely peaceful.
• Direct link to London Fenchurch street (45 minutes) and Tower Hill tube.
• A good seaside base for London (we're the closest coastal town to London).
You can see our little article for guest to guest about our home town here:
Please note that we only have one double bedroom and one single bedroom with a sofa bed, (and no child facilities), so our house is most suitable for a couple, or 3 people maximum.
Also we don't have a cat, but a friendly fluffy one called Barnsley likes to visit daily, (so if you're allergic to cats our house might not be for you?)
We're particularly interested in swapping from Thursday to Monday as we often have these days off.
At the moment we are most interested in swapping with other UK cities or places that have a direct link to London Southend airport, (which is really convenient for us).
We're trustworthy and quiet and would treat your home with great care. I hope too that you would enjoy ours.
look forward to a possible swap with you.