What your guests will love about your home
This is a large, newly renovated one-bedroom apartment with a great view, on the 10th floor, in Chinatown / Lower East Side, near Allen and Hester. It's best for 1-2 people.
- Beautiful minimalist design
- Balcony with terrific views
- Oven, fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, pots, pans, dishes, etc. at your disposal
- Linens and towels provided
- Storage space so you can enjoy the minimalist esthetic
- Washing machine downstairs
- Wi-fi, printer
There's a main bedroom with a queen-sized bed; the walls are modular, so you can open it up when you like to make a big loft space. There's also a second modular bedroom, generally left open, but you can also close it off to create a little guest room with a comfortable inflatable queen-sized bed that can be stowed when not in use.
What your guests will love about your neighborhood
Neighborhood is very fun, with lots of clubs and restaurants nearby. It's also right next to the Chinatown, the East Village, and Soho. Very near the F/M, J/Z, and B/D subway lines.