What your guests will love about your home
- Bright colors and lots of light.
- 2 bedrooms joined by a jack-and-jill style walk-in closet and bathroom.
- Large bonus bedroom and 1/2 bathroom in basement (bedroom and bathroom have been finished, but the remainder of the basement is unfinished).
- Bathroom has deep tub, shower, and double sinks.
- Open living and dining space.
- All new appliances including a gas range, garbage disposal, dishwasher, oven, and microwave.
- Kitchen is stocked with a wide variety of cooking accessories.
- Office/computer area
- Brand new washer and dryer in basement.
- Driveway and plenty of street parking.
- Covered front porch and fenced garden.
- Fenced back yard with large deck and grill.
- Pets negotiable.
PLEASE NOTE the queen bed in the second bedroom has been replaced with a bunk bed with two full-sized organic cotton mattresses. The bunk bed is shown in a separate photo.
What your guests will love about your neighborhood
Walking distance to the eclectic and vibrant Alberta Arts District, countless coffee shops, Zagat rated restaurants of all kinds, boutiques, parks, public transportation, street fairs, farmers' markets, playgrounds, etc. Easy access to all other parts of Portland as well, by car, bus, or the MAX.